Judge Judy, Sheindlin : allware7.blogspot.com


Television jurist Judge Judy Sheindlin says exhaustion sent her to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles Wednesday. According to TMZ, Judge was taken by ambulance to the hospital after complaining of intestinal discomfort. TV cases because she was "not feeling well." Want to know what's going on with your favorite TV stars when the cameras aren't rolling? Judge Judy was hospitalized Wednesday morning after she was rushed to an LA hospital with nausea and intestinal issues. Judge Judy tells TMZ from LA's Cedars-Sinai Hospital that she merely needed a rest. "I'm just exhausted, and my body was telling me it needed a day to chill," she said. "I was feeling funky this morning ... funky enough that I knew someone should give a gander over what I got." Judge Judy Sheindlin was taken to a hospital with what her rep called "intestinal discomfort" after a 911 call Wednesday morning from the studio where she tapes her show.

Post a Comment

0 Comments