Jenn Sterger, BBAO, Brett Favre Scandal


"GMA" will air the interview Tuesday and Wednesday mornings. A few excerpts have been published, centered mostly on Sterger's inability to get a job. But here is how Sterger described her initial contact with Favre through an intermediary when she was a sideline reporter for the Jets:
"I was approached one day at the beginning of the preseason games, by a man wearing a Jets badge, employee badge, who asked me, 'How would you feel if Brett Favre asked for your phone number? What would you say?' And I just looked at him, my usual smartass self. And I said, 'I'd say I like my job an awful lot. And I've been told I look remarkably like his wife.'" Jenn Sterger tells GMA during the interview (video): “I haven’t made a dime off anything in this whole situation. Not from the pictures. Not from Favre.” In an interview with George Stephanopoulos of ABC News, former New York Jets hostess Jenn Sterger talked about how her life was turned "upside down" by the Brett Favre sexting scandal. Some people can flip a scandal into super-stardom but most of the times after the 15 minutes of fame are up, they usually fade to Turkey with Allen Iverson and his Lambo. Jenn Sterger quite possibly had the worst lawyers and advisers ever; she never got a dime from Favre, the Jets or NFL. She never flipped the controversy into paid appearances, book deal or reality show.

Post a Comment

0 Comments