Kristen Stewart and Rupert Sanders apologized for the kiss


Kristen Stewart and Rupert Sanders have both apologized for the steamy encounter caught by Us magazine, this Wednesday. Rupert Sanders is the director of the movie “Snow White and the Huntsman.”
Stewart gave a statement to People magazine and apologized to her boyfriend Robert Pattinson and for what she called a momentary indiscretion.
"I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected. This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry."
Kristen Stewart, 22 was snapped kissing the director Sanders, 41.  Those photos were said to be taken on July 17,
Sanders also issued a public apology, after Kristen Stewart’s apology came out.
"I am utterly distraught about the pain I have caused my family," Sanders told People. "My beautiful wife and heavenly children are all I have in this world. I love them with all my heart. I am praying that we can get through this together." 
Sanders’ wife Liberty Ross played Stewart’s mother in “Snow White and the Huntsman.” Sanders and Ross and has two young children. 
Ross tweeted this after the photos came out "sometimes bad things fall apart so better things can fall together." And later she deleted her account.


Post a Comment

0 Comments