Kanye West on Jimmy Kimmel Live, says he feels like a 'zoo animal'

Kanye West on Jimmy Kemmel Live Show

Kanye West and Jimmy Kimmel have finally made peace after a Twitter war aroused from a sketch mocking West. The rapper appeared on Kimmel's show Wednesday night.

He said he'd been frustrated with the press in general: "Every person who feels it's OK to treat celebrities like zoo animals." Most of us will agree to that.
He said he can be, well, misunderstood at times.
"A lot of people think you are a jerk. I often in my own personal conversations say, 'No. I know this guy. He is not a jerk,' " Kimmel said.

"I'm totally weird. I'm totally honest and I'm totally inappropriate sometimes. For me to say I wasn't a genius, I would just be lying to you and to myself," he said.

Post a Comment

0 Comments