Naya Rivera engaged to rapper Big Sean

Naya Rivera engaged to Big sean,Naya Rivera

Naya Rivera is engaged to rapper Big Sean. The “Glee” actress  flashing her new ring on the red carpetas you can see in the photo. Rivera , whose character Santana on the musical show has a new love interest in the form of guest star Demi Lovato’s Dani. She hs been dating Big sean for about six months according to just jared.

The relationship started on twitter. “ I had followed him and he sent me a message like, I m a fan,”Rivera told “Access Hollywood “ in September,when she said she definitely saw marriage in her future. “I tweeted tht I followed him, I was trying to get his attention.She and Big sean (25 )went to dinner, she said,”and the rest is history.” So now they got engaged and confirmed by the ring that Rivera flashed on Red carpet. At the primiere of the movie “42” the made public debut. Rivera showed off her ring at Latina magazine ‘s “Hollywood Hot List” event at Redbury in Hollywood, looks to be” A princess-cut diamond surround with a halo setting ,” accordind to jewelry expert and the size at about 3-5 carats.

Post a Comment

0 Comments